10/17/08

Wednesday Night Lights


"Football is an honest game. It's true to life. Football is a team sport. So is life.



"Football is a game played with arms, legs and shoulders but mostly from the neck up
---Knute Rockne


“It would be great to not have any injuries and just go out and play football and have fun, ... But in life there are adversities, and it all just depends on how you overcome them.”
---Donovon McNabb




"I get to wear tights & a purple shirt"


---K

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Your son looks great!

Pedaling said...

great quotes....and keaton can pull off that look and still come of macho!

Becky, yep said...

What a hansome kid...purple tights and all


about Christmas cards...I'd LOVE yours, email me your address and I'll send you mine!

tiburon said...

That Keaton is a looker!

Hacking it up said...

Awesome quote!! He's ready to go pro!!
what a handsome guy!!

Marilyn said...

FUN! I miss watching my boys play football....