10/19/08

Word for Word


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Found Emma writing her testimony down during Sacrament meeting...



Jesis is inprtant!

My famly loves Him.

I love Him more then my famly.

I like the Book of Mormon.

He dide for us.

He Loves me.

18 comments:

Kristina P. said...

How cute is she?

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Too funny! She is such a cutie!

100 Percent Cottam said...

i love it. frame it. keep it forever. that is so wonderful.

Pedaling said...

we need not wonder why Jesus so loves the little children.

Spin said...

she is the sweetest. love the things the kids write and i make sure i keep them. love looking at these things down the road a bit

Judi said...

so, so, adorable.

rachel said...

Priceless!

tiburon said...

Oh my goodness! What a sweetheart :)

kelie said...

That reminds me of that talk from General Conf about the little girl that was deaf. Little kids might not know everything, but they know enough, and they know the most important things. :)

Becky, yep said...

I love watching them learn! I hope you saved that one for her book!

Hacking it up said...

That is precious! You will treasure that forever! :)

Smith Family said...

That is so sweet!

Marilyn said...

I nominate her for the extreme cuteness award.

Laurie Meredith said...

Awwww, little Emma...what would you do without her? I'll bet that one brought tears to her mommy's eyes.

September said...

So cute! What a sweetheart!

Stacy said...

So sweet. That made me smile :)

The Wards said...

I heard Emily P. and Madalyn D. also wrote their testimonies during conference. Where did they get the idea? Where do these kids come from? Heaven?

Omgirl said...

classic! make sure you save that one in her baby book.