1. Playing Clue until all hours of the night.
Me winning almost every time. (but who keeps track, anyway?)

2. Making the highly anticipated caramel apple phenomenons with array of toppings.
Disillusionment followed due to unrealistic visual expectations.

3. Halloween movie festival. The Corpse Bride, Young Frankenstein (per Emma's request)
and Beetle Juice have already been checked off.
Thursday was The Addams Fam. Never seen it. Liked it.

4. Costco Pizza night. Cheeeeezy.

5. Impromptu trip to Thanksgiving Point. Even though the place was crawling with Scarecrow Festival-goers, we took the free route & enjoyed crowd-free gardens.







17 comments:
Ooooh, I love the new hair cut, it's darling! Sounds like a family filled fun weekend. I can't wait to see the costumes!
no fair
you are too fun!
love the haircut-that's my fave cut!
Sounds like a great weekend.
I'm gonna have to veto the P.R. rep. (since my opinion is oh, so important :)
I just can't agree with that.
We need to see them all!
Suzie, I must say, I love reading about your family! Hannah and Linds are good friends of mine and it's always fun to hear about them through you! :) and alos I have to tell you I love reading your blogs that are like this. 1-10 week/end highlights. Fabulous.
Looks like fun! I have been meaning to pull out the old halloween faves, now you have inspired me! PS love your hair!
Love your hair!
You are the best Mom!
You really are such a cute mom. I love the pics of you and the kids.
Hannah needs to get socked in the other eye to even things up!
Love the new hair, way cute. It sounds like a very fun Halloween weekend. My kids would be jealous.
Your hair looks so cute! What a fun family week.
I love the hair cut and the black eye!
of course you win at clue!
After THIS post I knew you had great attention to detail!!!
why does hannah have a black eye?
wait... was that the whole 'dangerous job' thing?
ouch.
you look smokin' hot, suzie. i love it! it frames your face perfectly.
i hope when my kids get to your kid's age that i can write a post like this about our good times. right now it would be:
fight with your sister.
hit your sister.
say sorry because mom made you.
the end. :(
and i'm still lovin' the black eye.
CUTE HAIR SUZ! I love it! And thiese pics make me long for those fall days in Utah!
Love Annie
Sounds like such a fun weekend! I wish I had an equally fun one! Baby's great - mom, not so much. Hopefully we've got it taken care of now and I can go back to feeling great again. I'll post more pics of little Avery soon.
That is SOME weekend. LOVE the new "do"!
You are smokin hot!
And super busy :)
Sounds like an ideal October weekend. Sexy new cut!
Post a Comment