12/15/08

No Pressure or Anything



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I wrote a note to Emma during church on Sunday. It was a questionnaire of sorts. We do that sometimes. Ok. Every single week.
Anyhoo.
My Question: What do you like better, your birthday or Christmas?
Her Answer: I'll tell you on Christmas

13 comments:

Amber said...

That is just way too funny. Way to go Emma!

Lindsay said...

Hmmm... Santa vs. cake and ice cream. Tough call, kiddo!

Smith Family said...

She is so witty!! I love it!

Laurie Meredith said...

She is such a hoot! Does she just keep you in stitches?

Kristina P. said...

She's a quick one!

September said...

That is so cute!
It's not very often that reading something makes me laugh out loud but this one did it for sure.

What a fun kid!

Pedaling said...

oh, goodness!

hoLLy said...

that is one clever little girl! that made me laugh-she is so funny and adorable. the pressure is on! :)

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Miss Smarty-pants for sure!

Kellie said...

oh my... she looks exactly like you. Smart girl.

rachel said...

oh emma and micah could be BFFs for sure!

Holly O. said...

That is so adorable!

Stacy said...

I am excited to find out the answer. No pressure at all.