1. My neighborhood (including parts of my driveway) is an ice rink. No melt-inducing temperatures forseen in near future. I'm upset about this.
2. I think pennies are cute. They are brown and coppery but almost worthless. Goes to show I give the benefit of the doubt.
3. Second graders who write their own "I Have A Dream" speeches will include "more candy" and "no school" in them. One or two will steal your heart with the sweet, unselfish things they want. (wurld pees!)
4. I can still serve a wicked volleyball. Even with long nails. (beeyootiful)
5. My skin is so, so dry. And my hands are cold. Must needs lotion yes.
6. Facebook is kinda dumb. If ya think about it. But I try not to think. That.
7. My personal shoe selection has never been suckier. Must do something about this. Truth is I am not loving any styles out there right now. Can you say Generation Gap?
8. Loved listening to Pink Floyd LOUD running errands today. In the sexy mini van. With my too big sunglasses.


19 comments:
Pink Floyd is always wonderful, regardless of the car or size of sunglasses.
Oh, and Facebook is not stupid! No! It's wonderful and amazing and the best time waster that I have!
Holy Cow I love Pink Floyd and my hands are so, so dry too. I'm done with winter!
Love the random, love the Pink Floyd in the minivan.
its so cute that you said pennies are cute. you are cute too:)
we should compare shoes! Everything I have says "Mommyyy!"
And why do we check Facebook 20 times a day? Am I really that hard up for adult friends?
I'm not sure about the wurled pees, though - with four little boys, I'm kinda sick of pees!
I <3 that pic at the top of your post today...LOVE pink floyd! I used to date a guy who sang for a Pink Floyd cover band (Pink Froyd) so I was kind of a groupie and it take me back :)
pink floyd RULES.
so does suzie.
I bought the generic brand of Eucerin and I have been slathering it every night and it is working.
You next post is why Facebook is kinda dumb...I'd love to hear your thoughts.
ps. Did you ever find out how to do hearts in text?!
I love the shoes in that picture! And I have very mixed feelings about Facebook.
Suzie~where on earth did you get that picture? It is so great!
I love you♥
and I am very sorry you have suckie shoes!
i love that shoe pic!
and i kinda hate facebook.
My fave are those pretty heels in the middle.
I use facebook, but think it's dumb at the same time. So many people only use it to say that they have 416 friends - yeah, right.
And your killer serve is awesome! We'll learn to jump and serve at the same time soon enough!
the facebook girl in her mini van rocking to a little PF with her old shoes, dry skin and her long nails-
wish i could have been rocking the errands right along with ya!
Oh man, I missed volleyball last night... But there is no bookclub next week, so WATCH OUT!!
I really love this random list. And the picture. I haven't learned to embrace Facebook yet either. But thanks for writing on my wall.
It was a lot of fun to have you and your girls at volleyball. I too am thinking that the shoe selection is kind of crappy!
Okay, your letter is........S!
I am with you on the shoes. Those flats just aren't doing it for me.
you are a complete joy to read! did you know that?
so glad to find you once again!
hugs!
Lucy
Post a Comment