
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Came home on a Saturday afternoon after being gone for a few hours.
This is what I found on the counter.
Jobs for the kids delegated by Jer.
Yep. She's a talker.
1/26/09
I Usually Just Nod & Smile
at 1/26/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
She's efficient!
one hour of silence- that is so so funny. looks like it might be a tough job for little emma:) did she complete it?
that's hilarious! did it work? I've got one that is running on lithium batteries right now - he never stops!
way to have a hubby who delegates...
and i so get it...sometimes that's all i want; just an hour of silence. PLEASE!
so funny!
wow...your guy is intense, literally 'in tents'. ;)
That's a great idea! I never thought that I could actually consider making that a chore! Way to go Jeremy.
Emma, you are the best!
That's hilarious--an hour of silence as a "chore". Amber & I have considered something similar for Tommy, but related to his behavior during family dinnertime... the boy is absolutely incapable of remaining in his chair for more than about 2 consecutive minutes at a time. He'll rotate between kneeling, standing, wandering, etc., all while attempting to eat his dinner. We've resorted to creating a makeshift "seatbelt" for him, using a waist tie from one of Amber's old robes. For the last few days, that's been the standard operating procedure at dinnertime... step #1: strap down & secure Tommy.
Perhaps we ought to consider it one of his "chores" as well.
hahahaha! that's classic!
i love this... it made me laugh so hard.
Now that I know that is an official chore, Ben may receive that assignment at least once a week.
LOVE IT! I wish MY chore list included 1 hour of silence!
1 hour of silence sounds heavenly!!! Your birthday wishes made my day! Such a fantastic lady, you are!
I think I just fell in love with Jer.
For real.
Post a Comment