Serious Valentine goody haul from school and those sweet little second graders. Scored some pizza for a Friday night laundry & movie watching marathon.
Saturday morning power walk and obtaining sparkling bathrooms.
Later a matinee movie sharing a bucket of popcorn with my favorite man.
Outing with daughter #1 where she served as my personal shopper.
DI run where dusty,"classic" books were purchased.
Stake Conference: sharing space with an apostle. Pondering on Elder Ballard's wise words.
Lazy Sunday afternoon; reading, napping, reading, napping.
Monday paperwork extravaganza. Organizational techniques put in place.
Game night with extended family.
Enjoying my beautiful tulips. Brightening my mood every time I look at their happy little faces.

9 comments:
Love your lists, and those flowers! And your header!
Your tulips are beautiful!
Wow, seriously sounds like my idea of a perfect weekend. I'm so jealous.
Sounds like the best weekend ever.
I need to be you for a weekend :)
sounds like perfection!
I seriously do give my husband bonus points for getting me flowers. Non roses, especially. But can your husband please have a talk with my hsuband about getting me spring flowers? I would DIE fo some tulips or daffodils one of these times.
Sounds pretty darn good to me. I miss tulips in my gardens. I'm not even sure they can grow here.
Love the recap! What a fun idea! Sounds like a winner weekend to me!
What a smart and fun blog....You are definitely one talented writer. Can't believe how big your Emma is, I remember when she was born...crazy, huh! She is a cutie and so are the other kids. Say his to Lindsay for me. Your family knows how to have fun. Stay in touch....
Post a Comment