Wax paper hearts hung from the chandy.
Much prettier in sunlight.
Did this little project with Emma a couple weeks ago.
Easy, a little messy. Thanks to Martha for the idea.

Here we have Emma's class valentines.
This is what I did last year. Still love the photo idea.
Saw a variation of this on the internets.
It's a little blurry, but that is a candy kiss glued on her hands.
She insisted on signing all of them on the back with a Sharpie. (luckily, I found one!)
It's even more adorable than you think, she kept confusing the comma with the apostrophe.
Love, Emma looks a little like Love' Emma.
I also made a custom word search to hand out for my second-graders.
Used all sorts of fun words and inside jokes we use in our classroom.
Got to whip up a handmade sexy card for my one and only...
and planning
to make a batch of heart sugar cookies for my kiddos.
It should be a LOVEly day.
Happy V.D.


7 comments:
You are so good! My family gets Hallmark. Hope your V-day is good.
That's making my Princess baggies filled w/ skittles sound pretty lame right about now. I was just proud we didn't get the lame little cardboard things that kids give out with NO CANDY???!!! Come on people, you gotta give out candy w/ 'em!
You always do the coolest things!
Happy Lovings Day to you :) We took advantage of micah being home sick yesterday and did the whole cookie thing, yum for me today :)
I wish I had your creativity and energy! Love ya!
That is such a cute idea! I might have to steal it next year if I can tear the boys away from Transformers and other blood craving robots that are sending their love wishes!
6 Random things. Tag, you're it!
(See my blog)
Post a Comment