oh, and i loved your lagoon pictures...looks like it was the perfect day! by the time i get there it will be hot with sweat dripping down my back! ugghhh
nice. i don't know what i would do if i heard the guitar hero cranked at 7 am. but it's not summer - i'm just off track. so there is a difference. suzie, i always love your posts!
Am I going to make it through the whole summer? I mean really....I am a teacher, so I am setting up guidlines, rules, minutes of reading per day etc. I don't know if it is nice or fair, but it is the way it has to be or else my children will lose all of their brain cells playing x-box all day. Sorry Charlie! Not going to happen:) Lagoon looked awesome!!!!
10 comments:
lucky! our schools don't let out until june 4. sucky.
This song has been going thru my head all day. I almost put it on my blog.
summertime is my favorite time!
oh, and i loved your lagoon pictures...looks like it was the perfect day! by the time i get there it will be hot with sweat dripping down my back! ugghhh
Suzie singing @ 7 am?
or the kiddos up @ 7 am on their 1st day off?
Great summer initiation.
Love it!
that's the really great thing about alice cooper: he's simply timeless.
nice. i don't know what i would do if i heard the guitar hero cranked at 7 am. but it's not summer - i'm just off track. so there is a difference. suzie, i always love your posts!
i've said it before, i'll say it again, you are the "cool mom".
Am I going to make it through the whole summer? I mean really....I am a teacher, so I am setting up guidlines, rules, minutes of reading per day etc. I don't know if it is nice or fair, but it is the way it has to be or else my children will lose all of their brain cells playing x-box all day. Sorry Charlie! Not going to happen:) Lagoon looked awesome!!!!
I remember by brother singing this every year when school let out. He also had the little 45 record that he would play.
Fantastic!
We have until Friday.
And then the only thing you will hear is the sound of me crying...
Post a Comment