6/2/09

Ten For Tuesday


1. Got that "Summer Lovin" feeling. Anything is possible.


2. I haven't really blogged about my new job. Wedding Planner Am I.


3. Peonies and Poppies make me swoon. My poppies are blooming, need to find a spot to plant Peonies.


4. How does one do everything one needs to do when one is gone all day?


5. Oh yeah, I have a garden. Note to self: look at the garden today. Perhaps pull 4 or 5 weeds.
.
6. Hope I have time to get to this sale. Yeah, right.
.
7. Bridezilla lives.
.
8. Girlfriends are lifesavers. Even better than Poppies & Peonies put together. what would I do without you!
.
9. Emma saw a snake in the yard yesterday. Bloody murder scream ensued. Neighbors came running. She won't step foot outside this morning.
.
10. What a beautiful day it is! It's going to be great!

15 comments:

Jennie said...

Did you ever figure out what storybook bride wanted? Good luck with Bridezilla! And I agree Peonies are beautiful. I'm going to plant some soon.

SkyTang said...

Spence will be right down for the snake ;) he loves them... we had one in the yard in the fall last year and had a good time catching and releasing it.

Kristina P. said...

You are a wedding planner? I am so jealous! I would love to do that.

Omgirl said...

Oh, where were you for MY wedding? It was a holy disaster. Seriously. I would redo just about anything if I could. I really really needed someone to tell me how to do everything.

p.s. My peonies are in and they are GORGEOUS. I already have a blog written about them. Will post on Thurs.

Holly O. said...

A wedding planner!!! It fits perfectly.

Tiffany said...

I want a wedding do-over! (Same groom, better planning.) And I want your help!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

does Bridezilla read this? I hope not, I want details and drama. :)

hoLLy said...

wedding planner-how cool! i know a wedding planner. never thought i would be cool enough to know one. okay, so i've never met you, but i totally "know" you:) haha.

and i know what you mean about girlfriends-several absolutely saved me this week. don't know what i'd do without them!

rychelle said...

1. peonies and poppies are two of my favorite flowers! unfortunately, they don't grow here, but i hope to see some when i'm in slc next week.

2. wedding planner sounds like the best job ever. if you help me find a groom, i'll hire you to plan my wedding. ;)

3. i hate snakes. HATE.

4. today was great.

Kellie said...

I love your list. I think it is the perfect 10 for Tuesday. I also think your new job sounds so exciting. I will let you do my next wedding HAHA. Must be snake week, same prob here. Enjoy Bridezilla, don't let her ruin this beautiful day!

Pedaling said...

i may be asking for your services in the very near future.
i love poppies.

Wendi Oyler said...

I also heard Emma scream and thought somebody had died in your backyard. I'm chuckling now just thinking about it and knowing it was because of a snake!

Unknown said...

B&B sale. Great stock up of VT gifts.
Don't think I will make it there either.

Can't imagine a better wedding planner...sure June is busy busy for you!

tiburon said...

Oh how I wish I could get remarried so you could plan my wedding.

I heart peonies too :)

Misty said...

Wow - wedding planner. You are about 7 years too late. I tell ya what, when my 3 year old gets married (not until he's 30), you can plan his wedding! :)