6/10/09

Today I Love.....


the smell of rain-fresh air, coming through my windows. Ahhhh.

the sight of a tidy house, laundry folded, at least for a day.

the taste of sweet, juicy watermelon & baby lettuces fresh from my garden.

the sound of giggling Emma, while Dad paints her toenails pink.

the thought of new adventures, a day off, & a date with my honey.

6 comments:

Amber said...

Please tell me that you didn't get watermelon from your garden or I am a complete failure. I love this weather!!!

Suzie said...

No, Amber. The watermelon came from the store. Baby lettuces from my garden. Don't worry, you are a master gardener!

Omgirl said...

You already have watermelon? Oh wait, I just read your comment above. phew, I was super jealous! Mine is only 2 inches tall.

Kristina P. said...

I could do with a little more sun, I have to say.

Pedaling said...

mmmmm,,,,whats not to love about this list....sounds so inviting. my favorites are the smell of rain coming through the windows and the sight of a tidy house with laundry folded.....oh, nothin' better

tammy said...

I love this post.

I wish I had the smell of fresh rain coming through my open windows.