7/25/09

Things That May or May Not Impress You

1. I was on the winning team last night playing Hand & Foot at my kitchen table.
2. I did math today. In the A.M.
3. I only fell asleep twice watching the new Harry Potter movie.
4. I am slowly making my way into real life after being in Mexico for a week.
5. I am tan. Probably too tan for my own good.
6. I might cook dinner tomorrow or the next day. Probably next Thursday.
7. I am back to work today for 1/2 a day today. Okay just 3 hours.
8. The kids are still speaking to each other after a week of stress being together.
9. Came home to a sparkling, spotless house. My threats worked.
10. My spanish is as good as ever. HOLA!!!

13 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I totally thought that the hola said, "Holla!!"

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

My question is do you pronounce the h? Hhhhola? ;) Mexico for a week? How fun!

rychelle said...

so, harry potter was super exciting, huh?

Hayley said...

i am impressed with the clean house, the working a half day when you just got back & the tan... but sleeping during harry potter? now i'm questioning you ;)

tammy said...

I may or may not be impressed.

Kellie said...

So jealous about the Mexico tan, hope you had so much fun. Nothing better then a tan, and a clean house!

Pedaling said...

what? is your camera broken?

Mindi said...

i agree with pedaling--WE WANT THE MONEY SHOT!!

ps i fell asleep in potter as well. could it be that we are (gasp!) GETTING OLD? i love a nap in a dark theater.

Tiffany said...

I've got a hankering to see tan Suzie in Mexico. Photos, please!

The Wards said...

It's good to see you back and your tan looks great.

tiburon said...

Yup. They impress me.

Mexico?!?! Where?

And MATH?!? in the SUMMER?! Sick!

Omgirl said...

Mexico? I hate you! Clean house? I hate you more!

Just kidding. I love you. but part of me really hates you!

Leona said...

Ok I realized that what I was missing was the scoll DOWN. Comments are a check. I think I figured out that the crazy words on the side are the links to other blogs, right?
I love hand and foot. Fun times!!