11/30/09

She's Here!

and my heart will never be the same.
More details later.

14 comments:

Amber said...

Yay! Hope mom and baby are happy and well!

Amber said...

Oh, and hope you and Jeremy are having a blast as grandparents.

Kim said...

Congrats!! Hope you are enjoying every minute of it!

Pedaling said...

aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

can't wait to hear all the deets!

Jokilyn said...

The biggest "Congratulations" sent your way! Can't wait for more details!! :)

Jennie said...

Hurray! I'm so excited for you, Jeremy, and Linds. I hope everyone is doing well. Can't wait to hear more and see some pictures. If you need anything let me know!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Yay! I've been thinking about you guys all weekend long.

Stacy said...

I am so excited for you all. Happy Baby to you!

Tiffini said...

Congrats Lindsay and family...can't wait to see pictures. What an exciting and new chapter in your lives!

100 Percent Cottam said...

those details better be coming quick! i'm dying to hear! :) congrats!!!

Wendi Oyler said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for Linsey and gma too!

Kellie said...

Nothing greater then being a grandma I hear, and you my friend are one young grandma. Give baby and mom a squeeze.

Mindi said...

oh, suzie! what a wonderful time for you and your family!

you have such a special place in my heart--i hope that baby and mama are doing great!

xoxoxo

Tiffany said...

I have been waiting for this post! (Actually I've been waiting for the one with the details and pictures!)

Congratulations to you all. That little baby is gonna get a lotta love!