The bloggy world has exploded with great little giveaways recently!
Here's one that is close to my heart.
Our family has a tradition of attending the Nutcracker ballet each holiday season. It started with me as a little girl, going with my grandma and my 2 sisters. We'd get all gussied up and sit through Ballet West's version. (it's a long one, too.)
My dad continued this with my children and we saw many versions of this story.
Kami (one of my most beloved bloggy friends) is doing a give-way on her blog for tickets & a gathering that would be fantastic to win. Go here to enter.
I plan to wear my hair in ringlets.
11/30/10
Another Great Give-away
at 11/30/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I will be hoping you win. I went to the Nutcracker once as a young woman and within about 20 minutes wanted to spork my eyeballs out.
I have no culture!
Post a Comment